IBC2023 sees ACCESS and NetRange showcase simplest route to advanced media services deployment and monetization
Oberhausen & Hamburg, Germany, 12 September 2023 – ACCESS Europe GmbH and NetRange GmbH announces that they will be demonstrating their video technology and content solutions for video operators and TV manufacturers at IBC2023 (Hall 1. D61, RAI Amsterdam, 15-18th September, 2023.). The demo highlights are:
- The first public demonstration of ACCESS Twine™ for TV Operators, the content aggregation and revenue generating platform that uniquely caters for all connected set-top boxes (STBs) such as AOSP, RDK and Linux, however powerful.
- NetRange’s one-stop shop for global licensed content that provides smart TV OEMs and ODMs with the ultimate in Smart TV experiences.
- How ACCESS helps bring the power of generative AI to the consumer experience on TVs, cars and other devices on a global basis.
Discussing the company’s presence at IBC, ACCESS Europe’s CEO, Masahiro Aono, said: “The combination of ACCESS Twine for TV Operators and NetRange Smart TV Portals and App Stores provides TV operators, broadcasters and device manufacturers with a one-stop shop that unlocks the revenue generating opportunities of advanced video services from apps to FAST and AVOD, and at the same time keeps consumers engaged with your platform.”
On booth demos will include:
- ACCESS Twine4TV Operators (T4TO) enables providers to continually update their customer offering and realise new revenue streams and increase ARPU by quickly expanding their portfolio of services. The CMS enables operators to manage, package and aggregate metadata, with provision of apps and services through a unified API. The Twine Standard Client (TSC) enables service providers to quickly realise their own UI/UX to access the integrated services, as well as expand to operator or region-specific content and applications. T4TO can include licensed content including, AAA gaming, music, karaoke and podcasts, and video, including FAST and AVOD channels.
- NetRange Smart TV Portals and App Stores provide the most straightforward route for content creators, TV manufacturers, media, and entertainment distributors to ride the connected and Smart TV wave. NetRange provides portal and ecosystem solutions to CE device manufacturers, infrastructure providers (satellite, cable, and telecommunications), OEMs/ODMs, retailers, and content brands. NetRange unceasingly expands its worldwide content portfolio with high value local providers, especially in emerging markets. The portal is continuously developed and enhanced to help its device and content partners deliver to consumers. NetRange portals and ecosystems can be operated as global solutions or designed for specific countries, to drive a key business strategy of providing content to an often-underserved region: this combination of global content with leading local content is a key focus for NetRange’s Smart TV portfolio.
Masahiro Aono concluded: “By providing the media & entertainment industry with a powerful and fast to deploy route to advanced video, audio and gaming services, including the ability to harness exciting new AI features to enhance the customer experience, visitors to IBC will see how ACCESS and NetRange ensure that TV operators and vendors deploy services, continuously update their portfolios and generate additional revenue in today’s challenging economic environment.”
Note to editors: If you would like to meet ACCESS and NetRange at IBC (Hall 1. D61, RAI Amsterdam, 15-18th September, 2023), please contact Platform, at email@example.com
Since 1984, ACCESS CO., LTD. (Tokyo Stock Exchange Prime Market, Index, 4813) has been providing advanced IT solutions centred on mobile and network software technologies to telecom carriers, consumer electronics manufacturers, broadcasting and publishing companies, the automotive industry and energy infrastructure providers around the world. The company develops mobile software solutions that have been installed on over 1.5 billion devices, and network software solutions that have been used by hundreds of companies. Utilising its network virtualisation technology expertise and knowledge, the company is currently focusing on the development and commercialisation of Internet of Things (IoT) and media solutions that combine embedded and cloud technology. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, the company maintains subsidiaries and affiliates in Asia, Europe and the United States to support and expand its business globally. Learn more about ACCESS at www.access-company.com/en/.
© 2023 ACCESS CO., LTD. All rights reserved. ACCESS, the ACCESS logo and ACCESS Twine are registered trademarks or trademarks of ACCESS CO., LTD. in the United States, Japan and/or other countries. All other trademarks, logos and trade names mentioned in the document are the property of their respective owners.
+44 (0)203 832 3690
+44 (0)7711 239 062
Head Office (Japan)
ACCESS CO., LTD.
To learn more about our products, contact us today.