Working at ACCESS Europe – Unity in Diversity
Our global workers are flexible, creative and communicative team players having fully understood the success and potential of our ever expanding network. At ACCESS Europe, values such as mutual respect, reliability and fairness meet with internationality and a pleasant atmosphere for the development of cutting-edge products.
Throughout all departments, people and teams are encouraged to take responsibility, to act independently, to think ahead and to take chances where appropriate. A wide room to manouevre, challenging projects, a chance to grow, as well as a warm working atmosphere are waiting for you.
Primary job responsibilities
- Lead the software testing team, schedule and manage test activities
- Definition of test plan, test strategies, test conditions, test data and test cases based on customer requirements and/or product specifications
- Scheduling and control the test execution, and honor the planned deadlines.
- Analyze and document the test results
- Review of test cases and automate whenever possible, both hands-on and by delegation
- Train test team to grow professionally in QA
- Participate in quality management reviews, ensuring the application design and related work products satisfy the requirements
- Travelling to customer sites (EMEA region)
Key Skills and Experience
- 3+ years job experience in test management and software testing (manual, automated)
- Excellent knowledge of various test methodologies
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and HTTP protocols
- Knowledge of continuous integration environments (i.e. Jenkins)
- Hands-on experience with webserver configuration (Apache) and Linux administration
- Diploma in computer science, software engineering, telecommunications, electronics or the like
- Fluency in English (verbal and in writing)
- Analytical and methodical working style
- Positive, pro-active attitude
- Confident communicator and teamplayer
How to apply for a job at ACCESS?
All currently open positions are published on this website but we are always interested in talented individuals.
If you would like to apply for one of them or would like to send us your details for consideration via email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following documents:
- CV (doc/pdf)
- Cover letter, max 1 page (doc/pdf)
Applications by post shall be sent to ACCESS Europe GmbH, HR Department, Essener Straße 5, 46047 Oberhausen, Germany.
VP General Administration
+49 208 827 1014