- 2021-01-25 ACCESS_Europe - Streaming services are great — but on their own, they are not enough to keep the world’s car users entertained. But… https://t.co/HFJ6Iy5Qxz
- 2021-01-22 ACCESS_Europe - As #5G becomes the de facto standard, we can expect the #connectedcar to offer a range of entertainment and value-a… https://t.co/VYEmUtRphA
- 2021-01-21 ACCESS_Europe - The upcoming generation of vehicles will be a major game-changer as level 5 autonomy provides us with an ideal spac… https://t.co/JobtwF5zLL
- 2021-01-20 ACCESS_Europe - The next generation of driving has become a reality, and #autonomousvehicles will likely make up most of the new ca… https://t.co/I3j2AFLSzh
- 2021-01-19 ACCESS_Europe - In the future, #infotainment offerings will provide a wealth of additional services, from #video and #audio to navi… https://t.co/AjNm4UazAQ
Latest press releases
With self-driving vehicles potentially on the horizon, in-car viewing may be about to experience a boom. Car manufacturers are looking to use streaming connectivity to add value to their products.
Direct weblink to the PDF here.
Published November 2018 in FEED Magazine
Robert Guest journeys on the road to in-vehicle infotainment
Published in Vehicle Electronics, November 2018
Media and entertainment services are an integral part of our daily lives, yet they have typically not been included in IoT solutions, why?
Published September 5th, 2018 on Tech trends
Rethink TV has published a report on Reliance Jio Infocomm, which features ACCESS Twine as a technology supplier. The article is behind a paywall and requires a subscription,
Published July 23, 2018 on RethinkTV
Dr Neale Foster, CEO at ACCESS Europe, on the relation of In-vehicle infotainment & the content industry and Key trends shaping in-vehicle infotainment strategies: The car as an extension of multiscreen.
Published July 13, 2018 on videonet
Dr Fleming Lampi shares his vision about interconnectivity and media services in the connected car (article in German).
Published February 2018 in FKT
Dr Neale Foster in Digital TV Europe interview
IBC2017 Content Everywhere Hub: Service design considerations for the multi-screen OTT world
ACCESS' Robert Guest took part in the “Service design considerations for the multi-screen OTT world” panel discussion in the Content Everywhere Hub on September 17.
Multiscreen and IoT for the masses: how to reach 100 million subscribers
Dr Neale Foster, Managing Director and COO of ACCESS Europe, interviewed by CSI Magazine Editor Goran Nastic.
View more videos on our YouTube channel.
“ACCESS all multiscreen areas…..Famed for its NetFront browser” – Julian Clover, Broadband TV News
“ACCESS was demonstrating how multimedia home networking is coming of age thanks to DLNA Premium Video…ACCESS claims first DLNA media sharing with confidence of studios” – John Moulding, Videonet
“Megatrends are making their mark in the video industry, affecting device manufacturers, content distributors and consumers alike. ACCESS understands and is excited about these megatrends” – Business Reporter
“ACCESS takes TV over the top” – Light Reading
“Access takes HbbTV to Germany” – Rapid TV News
“NetFront Living Connect enables users to access digital content across devices within the connected home media network” – Digital TV Europe
+44 (0) 207 486 4900
Head Office (Japan)
+81 (3) 5259-3685
Download the Verimatrix and ACCESS Multiscreen in 2017 Whitepaper
CSI Magazine Special "Connected cars"
Download the CSI Magazine June 2015 Special "Connected cars"